Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our Future

Liztowne is out camping/biking in France so we decided to give this a pv fam related purpose. We have this plan to re-locate to France, so that LT and I can make a living baking delicious breads. Since we didn't want to be so far from everyone else, we decided Chris and Betsy can have their winery/brewery next door. Matt Floyd is submitting a resume for manager of this delicious establishment. We still need a delivery boy...how fun would it be to have a charming bicyclist deliver freshly baked bread to all the town? Poetzl, you game?

The one problem is that I'm the only one who speaks French. We'll work around that I guess.

2 comments:

  1. I will start learning all the possible variations of, "I have brought your baguettes."

    And do I get to grow a slim French moustache, too?

    ReplyDelete